Getting IATF 16949 Certified in Eagle Pass, Texas (TX)
The automotive industry is a billion-dollar sector and it has been evolving continuously due to the increase in population and demand. Like any other industry in the United States, automotive manufacturers should also conform to the set quality management standards in order to ensure the smooth operation of the company. Automotive supply companies that manufacture sub-parts and parts, sub-assemblies, process materials, etc., and also these service providers to the OEM manufacturing locations should comply with all the set management standards. One of these guidelines is the IATF16949 certification.
IATF 16949 was created by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) and ISO’s technical committee. The main focus of this quality management tool is continuous improvement through the minimization of waste and variations in the supply chain.
The principles of IATF apply throughout the process of supply chain management within all the organizations that operate in the automotive sector. It is also applicable to various functions such as service, installation, production, designing, and development of service parts and the related parts. IATF is based on ISO 9001 and it aims at systemizing country-specific regulations of the quality management system (QMS). The OEM has requested several suppliers to certify and build their QMS in line with the regulations and rules that are specific to their county organizations such as the SMMT of UK, IEV of France, AVSA of Italy, AIAG of North America. And VDA of Germany. IQC The ISO Pros will help you to comply with these standards depending on your county of operation. Here are some of the ways that your organization can benefit from IATF 16949.
- Continuous improvement: When you are IATF 16949 certified, you will undoubtedly get continuous improvement and also communication through the process approach.
- Credibility: IATF 16949 certification enhances the perceived market value of your organization. The reason is that it is committed to those practices that denote quality in all actions and does not settle for just the average.
- It enhances the reliability and quality of your products and promotes on-time delivery.
- It provides a competitive advantage by putting your company in the category of elite businesses.
- Puts a lot of emphasis on the suppliers’ quality improvement efforts.
- Once you fulfill the customer-specific requirements, IATF 16949 prompts the audit process to comply with IATF’s automotive mandates worldwide.
- Eliminates the need for 3rd party registration on a geographical basis.
- During the systematic surveillance visits, IATF approved the register for IATF 16949 that allows entities to upgrade from QA, 9000, VDA 6.1. etc. automatically.
- Consistent Audit Performance: IQC The ISO Pros and other IATF 16949 consultants go through exhaustive training, pre-qualification measures, and testing in order to meet the stringent qualification criteria. You can be sure that these experts will take your organization through a consistent process of quality auditing.
- Cost Savings: In case your products have nonconformities, you can reduce them significantly through IATF certification. After all, prevention is less expensive in terms of both money and time.
More than 30 percent of the current automotive manufacturers globally have complied with the regulations and terms of IATF 16949. These figures continue to rise slowly as more people continue to learn the benefits of IATF certification. In case you need to comply as an organization, feel free to contact IQC The ISO Pros for the best support.
IQC The ISO Pros can help you implement, train on, consult, and have your company and/or organization certified on the following ISO Certifications: